I would marry this man
guys we broke another post because this one’s not showing any notes
When I liked it, it flashed “0 notes”
It’s showing -1 notes
more otp scenarios:
- guidance counsellor/class rebel AU
- 'you're the latest notch in my roommate's bedpost and i have a lot of leftover bacon, want some breakfast?' AU
- person A sending postcards to the wrong address, person B sends them back (with increasingly snarky/flirtatious notes) AU
- person A is a ghost who refuses to go into the light/get the hell out of person B’s apartment AU
- childhood sweethearts who moved away and then into the same apartment block by chance AU
Although I have to point out that there was a piece of speculative science fiction called The Blazing World published by one Margaret Cavendish, Duchess of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 1666, slightly predating Mary Shelley.
This is the thing. Women have been doing awesome shit since there was awesome shit to do, we’ve BEEN THERE, if anyone bothered to look.
Oh, they looked. And then maliciously and willfully erased us from the books to keep anyone else from “getting ideas.”
Hell, the first named author in history? Enheduanna, a Sumerian high priestess, poet and lyricist. She’s known as the Shakespeare of Sumerian literature.
I think it’s harder to be nice and accepting of yourself than it is to be to others.
Both are important!